WOW, have you guys looked into mass production equipment?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I was just checking out sites online and found a site that sells big stock production. A mold that makes 416 4 oz bars at a shot, wow, I am drooling. Unfortunately all the equipment needed to produce that kind of volume does not come cheap.
Are any of you doing this kind of volume?

I've only dreamed of that. What site did you look at? I'd love to see what it looks like.

yeahhhh dreaaaaaaming for now for me :)... I think in reality id probably build my molds if i was making that much soap... id just make one huge mold and cut it up individually...

I love that site! I keep showing it to DH & telling him about how good all that stuff would look in the shed when I set it up to be my 'Casa de Soap'. Strangely, he is not as enthusiastic about that idea as I am... :lol:

Not quite that big.

Thankyou for that link.
I have done up to 18ks at a time using a big white 20 litre bucket and a paint stirrer on a portable drill. I then pour it into old bottomless drawers that are lined with builders thick plastic.
24 hours later I slip the drawer off and start cutting with pottery piano wire cutter and large bread knife untill it is in managable proportions.
Then I cover it all up were it is till I get some more energy to do what next is required.
:shock:

Back