would you mix rose with strawberry?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodi

Reaction score
I have fragrance oils of both - rose, strawberry-kiwi.....both are best-sellers on their own.

and I was pondering mixing a bit of strawberry into the rose, for that "certain something"....touch of mystery?

Sound good, or not?

Why not? It sounds good to me but then I like strawberry scent. I mixed Apple Jack FO and strawberry together because I didn't have enough of either one. Yeah, I should have double checked before I started. :oops: But at least it turned out well. Once it was mixed it was hard saying what the scent was but it smelled really nice. Even one of my BIL who really never notices anything commented on it. He said, "I don't know what it is but it smells good". :lol:

If you decide to try it, please post back and let me know how it turned out. I'm interested in hearing how you like it.

Yes ... I have before ... "Strawberry-Rose" ... it, of course depends upon the strawberry you are using and the rose you are using, but, if they are both of nice quality, it should turn out good!

Kathy

Give it a try! Sounds like it would make a very nice fragrance. Let us know how it comes out if you do decide to do it.

I'd be interested to hear how this turns out. I'm not a fan of rose scents on their own, but maybe in a blend it could something i'd enjoy.

I recently saw someone suggest mixing a strawberry FO (that is known to be light in CP) with jasmine and/or freesia. I was considering doing this, since I have the FOs. I think it sounds nice!

Latest posts

Back