Would like to share some of my soap photos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb8907

Reaction score
These are some of my recent CP soaps that I would like to share:
The first is a 92% Olive Oil with Baby Powder scent by Peak, no color added. I used very soft silicone flower molds.
The second photo is olive, coconut, palm, shea butter, and castor oil. Used Moonlight Path fragrance by Candlewic. Swirled tops with ultramarine blue and yellow iron oxide.
Third photo is my first dark colored swirl. Used Blackberry Sage FO by Peak.
4th photo is a Lemon Verbena blended scent. Used shea butter, palm, coconut, and olive oil. Stirred in a little bit of orange peel for color and texture.
5th photo is a Seven Oil Recipe and I used Aztec Love Spell VS Type FO. Smells nice.
Thanks for letting me share.

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

Thank you! This is the first time I've shared, I was a little nervous. So many talented soapers on the forum!

Lovely soaps.....I love the flower mold for the olive oil soap...what other oils did you put in with the olive? And was it hard to get out of the flower mold? :)

Lovely soaps.....I love the flower mold for the olive oil soap...what other oils did you put in with the olive? And was it hard to get out of the flower mold? :)

I used 92% olive oil and 8% castor oil to help with lather. I was actually able to unmold after 24 hours (mostly because I am so impatient). The soap was still soft, but the molds are so thin and pliable that they just flipped out with no problem. Thank you for looking!

They're all beautiful. Lovely swirls and colors. I have to admit I have a particular fondness for the first soap that you did in the sunflower mold. I've been looking at that same one for a long time but I keep telling myself I don't need another mold. Now I regret not ordering it. :grin:

I almost purchased that soap stamp, but opted for the one that had a flower and handmade on it...given my name and all with the flower...I'm like a kid, when I married and changed my last name to flowers I started writing my first name and draw flowers after it :) Kinda my fun way of signing my name on non-important things. Anywho, I can't wait to get mine and give it a try! How long did you let your bars harden before stamping?

I almost purchased that soap stamp, but opted for the one that had a flower and handmade on it...given my name and all with the flower...I'm like a kid, when I married and changed my last name to flowers I started writing my first name and draw flowers after it :) Kinda my fun way of signing my name on non-important things. Anywho, I can't wait to get mine and give it a try! How long did you let your bars harden before stamping?

Thank you Liz. I stamped them the day after I cut them. They were still a bit soft. If they are too soft the soap gets stuck in the stamp. If the soap is too hard it just doesn't stamp. It takes time to get the feel for when to stamp. Flowers is a great last name, you lucked out!

Back