Would be soaper here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodyrocks

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am totally besotted with the idea of making my own soap and body product - for the main reason that me and 1 of my children have super sensetive skin, and it would be nice if we could enjoy using all the lovely smellie available too. Also, all the lovely colours and molds etc.

Haven't embarked upon making sopa yet - I like to learn all I can first, so thought I would drop in on a 'real live forum' and hang out with the real soapies for a while.

My name is Karen, I'm a would be soap addict, I have 3 children, all girls, numerous furry's and a long suffering other half. I love all crafty type things and should now perhaps shut up before I send you all to sleep.

Look forward to meeting you. :)

Ohhh I love it here already.

Thank you for the welcome. Also for the link. Looks great - have bookmarked it for reference.

There is so much information here. Its making me want to take the plunge and order some supplies to have a go (at last).

The thing that has put me off is the regulations (I'm in the UK), we have to have safety assesments/certification. Not sure if you all do too - but its very costly. I coud make for just our own use, but not for family, friends etc without this.

Anyway - haven't even made my first bar yet so I shouldn't stress so much.

As I say, really looking forward to getting to know you all and hope to become part of your lovely family in time. :)

bodyrocks said:
Hi all,

I am totally besotted with the idea of making my own soap and body product - for the main reason that me and 1 of my children have super sensetive skin, and it would be nice if we could enjoy using all the lovely smellie available too. Also, all the lovely colours and molds etc.

Haven't embarked upon making sopa yet - I like to learn all I can first, so thought I would drop in on a 'real live forum' and hang out with the real soapies for a while.

My name is Karen, I'm a would be soap addict, I have 3 children, all girls, numerous furry's and a long suffering other half. I love all crafty type things and should now perhaps shut up before I send you all to sleep.

Look forward to meeting you. :)

welcome!! :) hows the learning coming!?!?

Back