Worst fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skunk smells amazing when smoked Amd if they had a fo that was true to that id defo buy it dont smoke weed btw just love the smell
Umm...I'm not even going to ask how you know this.

My worst fragrance is also going to be unpopular. Rose. Rose anything. I love the smell of fresh roses, but I have yet to find anything in a bottle I like. Even absolute. Since I do have a few rose lovers among my family and friends, I have found the best one for me is Bramble Berry's Crisp Apple Rose.

Anyone whos ever been to amsterdam knows what skunk smells like plus i often smell it when out and about. Also i did used to smoke it but havnt touched it for nearly 10 years now but still love the smell, cig smoke makes me feel sick though. Stopped smoking pot when i got caught by police and could of lost my job and emded up in court with a criminal conviction if i got caught again. Dont know what its like in america but they put markers on cars when they have stuff like that found in them so i kept getting pulled over until i sold that car.

My worst fragrance is also going to be unpopular. Rose. Rose anything. I love the smell of fresh roses, but I have yet to find anything in a bottle I like. Even absolute. Since I do have a few rose lovers among my family and friends, I have found the best one for me is Bramble Berry's Crisp Apple Rose.
I love roses and I love lilacs but same here--don't like the scents in the bottles

Anyone whos ever been to amsterdam knows what skunk smells like plus i often smell it when out and about. Also i did used to smoke it but havnt touched it for nearly 10 years now but still love the smell, cig smoke makes me feel sick though. Stopped smoking pot when i got caught by police and could of lost my job and emded up in court with a criminal conviction if i got caught again. Dont know what its like in america but they put markers on cars when they have stuff like that found in them so i kept getting pulled over until i sold that car.
LOL I remember one time my sister and I were driving in the country and she was like "oooh, I smell weed" and I was like, "umm, no, you smell that dead skunk on the side of the road we just passed" LOL

LOL I remember one time my sister and I were driving in the country and she was like "oooh, I smell weed" and I was like, "umm, no, you smell that dead skunk on the side of the road we just passed" LOL

We dont have that kind of skunk in England. Even though its illegal here and even reclassified not that long ago from c to b class of drug its surprising how often i get a r8ght wiff of it went into a shopping center other day and the doorway stunk of it and that was right next to a police station entrance like 100 meters away :rolleyes: not the sharpest tools in the box clearly. Sorry hijacked thread a little there

they do that here when you get a DUI/at least in Minnesota--they are referred to as whiskey plates

Oh, is skunk another term for weed? I haven't heard of that before. So you weren't referring to the animal? I like the smell of weed, burning or not.

Have you tried Crafter's Choice Lemon Rose Water? It's by far my fave rose FO. The lemon really brightens it up and helps it not be heavy or cloying. Haven't soaped it yet, but lovely on lotion. Weirdly, my dad loves it.

Oh, is skunk another term for weed? I haven't heard of that before. So you weren't referring to the animal? I like the smell of weed, burning or not.
There is a certain strain of it that is called "skunk weed" because it literally smells like a skunks spray. Not all strains of marijuana smell like that.

And again, sorry to hijack the thread.

As Jc said its a strain of weed i just thought it was a nickname didnt know it was the smell that was like a skunk spray having never even seen a skunk. Heck should hear people round here talk its like a different language then theres scousers who are impossible to understand because of thier accents nowt do with the slang they use. Theres a comedian from liverpool called john bishop hes got a strong accent reckon most americans would struggle to understand him.

I just....WHY would anybody want that?!?! WHY would anybody make that fragrance?! The mind boggles....
It was for White Elephant gifts. He told me later one of his friends took a bar into the shower, lathered up and then proceeded to vomit profusely! A plumber had to be dispatched to clear the drain!

My wife wore Channel #5 for many years, so when I saw the Fragrance Oil for sale, I bought a 16 oz. bottle and was excited to make a CP soap bar with it. Smelled great out of the bottle, but once I put it in the batch, it turned to the most awful smell. The only thing I could compare it to was Raid Insect Killer Spray. It never got better even after 8 weeks of cure. Had to throw it out !!! Must say, it did fine in M&P.

Nice tip. I hope that I can get that one in Australia.

That would be Dirty Diaper Fragrance Oil from saveonscents.com. Let's just say it was quite convincing, and the customer was VERY happy!

I was about to ask "why would you do that to yourself" upon first glance of this post. That customer must have been a real stinker, huh? Sorry, couldn't resist the chance to use that. lol

Geranium EO. I purchased a small quantity at a health food store awhile back (which I don’t typically do, but it was a small amount I wanted to blend with other EOs in a body oil spray and I was too anxious to wait) and the pungent smell blew me away. Thought it was old and blamed myself for buying “off the rack.” Recently, purchased another small amount from BB. Opened it, so excited, then gagged. Guess it’s just me.

Latest posts

Back