Wordle soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HUGE Wordle fan here. Love word games and love that the creator hasn't monetized it or made it addictive (clearly he's not American). Our oldest has requested a soap inspired by the Wordle grid. On it! Seems like natural colorants are called for.
download.png

HUGE Wordle fan here.
Funny thing... I just learned about WORDLE and played for the first time last night. I can only play once then I have to wait until it's past midnight to play again. Thanks for reminding me! :goodbye1:

ETA: Forgot to mention... I like the Wordle soap idea. Good luck with that. Good thing you don't have any hair to tear out. :hairpulling:

HUGE Wordle fan here. Love word games and love that the creator hasn't monetized it or made it addictive (clearly he's not American). Our oldest has requested a soap inspired by the Wordle grid. On it! Seems like natural colorants are called for.
View attachment 64150
My husband swears it's a cult. I start my morning with Wordle; like you, I love it. It's been sold, btw, to the NY Times, not the Washington Post (corrected).

Last edited:
Just discovered it recently - there is a free archive so you can go play the previous games - perfect for those of us that like to binge play! Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but google wordle archive brings it up - it's the devangthakkar version.
Curious to see how a Wordle soap would look - so please post if you make one.

Our oldest has requested a soap inspired by the Wordle grid. On it! Seems like natural colorants are called for.
Red palm oil for the yellow! For the grey, just add low-quality indigo to it, and maybe a pinch of AC. The green is a bit more difficult.
We will be best off when we can convince @TashaBird to contribute her soap dough extrusion & embed skills for the letters!

View attachment 64150
That’s so funny I was just thinking of making wordle soap! I made m&P spelling bee soap for Christmas with obscure spelling bee words, three on each bar, made out of M&P letters. My sisters loved it. Should have taken a pic but I didn’t.

Back