Wool Wash Bar with Lanolin?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukawww

Reaction score
I am not even sure if Wool Wash Bar soap is a cold process bar or a m&p...

I have heard the use of 20%-30% lanolin. I need someone to nudge me in the right direction so I can formulate one to put in super cute sheep molds (not that it hasn't been done, but its something 'I' want to do).

Thanks Everyone!

are you a CDer?!?!? I LOVE Woollybottoms and abbyslane has always been my go to CD store!

I also have the solid lanolin versus the liquid wax that soapcalc offers on the SAP values...I think I have enough info to try and formulate a recipe - thanks!

Bukawww said:
are you a CDer?!?!? I LOVE Woollybottoms and abbyslane has always been my go to CD store!

I also have the solid lanolin versus the liquid wax that soapcalc offers on the SAP values...I think I have enough info to try and formulate a recipe - thanks!

No Kids yet...but that's the route I want to go. Everyone thinks I'm crazy! I just found these links from doing research. I've had several people ask for CD wash.

i think, and i mean only think that if you add much lanolin to m&p you will have a very nasty sticky mess, that is because you can only add about 1 tbs per lb of oil. and lanolin is sticky.

jan in palatka

I have only made wool wash in CP (I've never done M & P)
It worked well. Did you try it with M & P? I'm interested (I'm not longer CDing, she uses the toilet now).

Latest posts

Back