Woohoo! I Got Pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDee

Reaction score
I made the loafs last night and chopped them up today and today I was playing around with some of the molds I have.

Now if I can load the pics correctly :roll:

CucumberMelon.jpg

My cucumber melon. I never worked with the clear before and thought I would try to swirl with it, nope! It sank, oh well, I still love how it turned out and it smells so darn good!

StrawberryCream.jpg

Strawberries and Cream scented, mmmm. GM base swirled. Wish I would of tried the pink with the clear base, might have got a closer to red color. But again, yummy!

MixSoaps.jpg

These are some of the molds I played with today.
The yellow bars are monkey farts (my mom already stole one, hehe)
The lavender are Lilac and the white are clean cotton.
I really like those molds with the stamp things in them!

I did good, yes? :D

Aww, thank! I'm very proud of myself! :D

Ocean Girl,,yes, it is M&P. I just wait till it starts to get a nice skin on it and then I start pulling and lifting, teasing the skin, wait a few for the open areas to skin over and repeat until I get the desired look. Oh, as for what I use to do it, I use a wooden chop stick, but I am sure you can use just about anything.

Thanks everyone!

Beautiful soaps!!! I would buy those....and I am just going to have to try Monkey Farts - just the name makes me smile..... :p

They are all awesome.

I love monkey farts. Yesterday I took a batch of soaps to the craft meeting (which happens to have over 60s there lol) And they were all in :shock: over the monkey farts lol.

They do look great. To make swirling easier, allow your base to thicken/cool a bit more & it will suspend better.

Latest posts

Back