Wonderful soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K

Reaction score
I purchased some lavender soap from Sunkissed Organics. They use essential oils in their soaps. I keep it in the bathroom until I'm ready to use it, course. It's really cool because everytime I go into the bathroom, it smells so beautiful! Gotta love lavender!

I made a batch of lavender supreme a while back. Kinda frustrated me....everyone I gave it to loved the smell so much that they put it in their guest bathrooms and threatened their DH's with death if they used it. :shock:

I make soaps to use... :lol: ....and I totally agree....lavender is wonderful stuff. :)

MikeInPdx said:
I made a batch of lavender supreme a while back. Kinda frustrated me....everyone I gave it to loved the smell so much that they put it in their guest bathrooms and threatened their DH's with death if they used it. :shock:

I make soaps to use... :lol: ....and I totally agree....lavender is wonderful stuff. :)

Use this as a selling point. Buy one to use and one to sniff!! Sell them in pairs. :lol: :lol: Start making sachets or popourri balls for the scent and sell with the bars.

Digit

Latest posts

Back