Wishing for Spring!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
Unfortunately the top is a bit too busy and there's not as much colour contrast between the pinks as I wanted. I also managed to drop the lid on the left side and dented the top! I can't wait to cut it though.

image.jpg

Thank you both. The scent is lavender and geranium EO's and it's my first test batch for a friend's wedding favours. I'm so excited about doing the favours and just want to get them right before I make them for real. I'll go for more cream and less colour next time.

Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments. Doriette farm I love zahida's soap. I can only wish that one day I could make soaps so beautiful. It was definetely part of the inspiration for this soap. I was also trying to replicate my very first swirl soap one year ago, which was a lucky success, but this time I tried a different recipe as I found the other soap drying. The first picture is my latest batch. It looks grainy although it feels smooth. Not sure if it works?

I'll try again, my photos aren't all loading and for some reason it's upside down!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I'm definitely technically challenged. Here goes attempt two! My first swirl.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, I definitely rotated the 2nd photo, Lol:eek::-D. I think I'll give up for now!!!

Back