Winston the wonder weenie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Though I'd start a thread on my doxie, Winston. He seems to have some fans on here.

Winston was born three years ago to Sadie:
4 days old, he is the big butt in the middle.
16aten9.jpg

He was the first born and biggest, he almost killed his momma
dc6iw4.jpg

Puppies grow fast
2dgqro3.jpg

My favorite picture of winston, 6 weeks old. This is when I knew he was mine
dm475y.jpg

Last edited:
Sooo cute! I love that picture of both dogs last summer. They look as if they saying, who me? Never!!!

I had always wanted long haired dashhound, Winston and the rest of gang is simply beautiful. ;)) Thank you !!!

So adorable! We are in a condo and can not have dogs but this is my fur baby, Little Tedi Bruschi,

image.jpg

They are just precious!

The sweetest dog I ever had was a dachshund. Someone had deserted her - she was weak, dirty and skinny and literally followed me home and never left my side after that!

What a handsome brood! They are so similar but so decidedly different, and Sadie has a clearly feminine look. She was a lanky one! And he is just flat out handsome. Love the pics and thanks for sharing them.

Thanks for the kind words, I love all my babies. Long hair is recessive so the only way to get long hair pups from sadie is either breed her with another long hair or a short hair who carries the long gene. No more puppies for us though, her and flash have both been fixed.

Back