wine fragrance oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chlobue

Reaction score
Seems the new trend is to make wine scented soaps. I've searched for fragrance oils and haven't had any luck. Can anybody recommend any??????
Thanks in advance

Thanks a bunch, Lane. I went to website and found it? The Christmas Cabernat looks interesting!!! Do you find that people like the wine scents??

Funny story about the wine scent... I made a batch for a friend visiting out of town who considers herself a wine conisseur ... I made the soap, set it to cure and her and I went out to eat... Needless to say, we drank wine... a lot of wine... and the next morning when I was unmolding my soap, the scent was so real that it made me sick...

Personally, because of that experience, I am not found of the wine scent right out of the bottle, but as it cures, it does take on a very yummy berry scent. I now use it with one part vanilla select (also a BB fragrance) to mellow the wine note.

My 'wine' line sells decently, not as good as say, my sandalwood vanilla or my chocolate mint, but it is up there in the top 10...

Also, there is a fragrance forum here I noticed a couple days ago, there might be other posts about wine FO...

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

I have friends who own a wine shop and she sells and uses mine she loves it and so do others! I use Berry Wine! It cures down amazing! :)

leansoapqueen said:
I have friends who own a wine shop and she sells and uses mine she loves it and so do others! I use Berry Wine! It cures down amazing! :)

Agreed! It does cure wonderfully!

Back