Will. Us timers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's possible to answer that question. It depends on your market. Some will some won't, impossible to generalize

I offer Vegan soap as well as soap that contains animal products. My soap labels contain an ingredient list, so I don't see why they should get mad.

I don't see why anyone should be angry unless you're trying to misrepresent your product. As most people said proper labeling should take care of it.

You'll never make everyone happy. Some people are strict vegan (no products from any animal/insect source. ie beeswax, milk, etc), some are simply vegetarian, some only want organic ingredients, some don't like the use of palm. It's up to them to find the products they want to support. The best you can do is to make it simple for them to do so with your labeling and a good knowledge of your ingredients.

I briefly considered making a 100% lard Charlotte's Web themed soap to harass my oldest. "That's Some Pig!"

She stopped eating pork after reading the book and watching Babe in the same week in grade school. As an ex-vegetarian, I really should be more supportive... but she was recently a teenager and I consider that some pay-back is in order. She does happily use my soaps with lard though...

Back