Will these sell?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My partner has a scrubbie with cotton yarn almost done. I looked up some patterns on Ravelry and asked if he could make some for me. We are going to try a few different types of yarn to see what works best. Some recommended acrylics because they dry faster and are still machine washable. We are actually getting an acrylic/bamboo blend to try out also. Thank you all for the wonderful ideas :)

That so genius.. You really have a pair of crafter's hands..
Thanks for the compliment, but the soapsaver wasn't my idea. I've seen them around and a friend suggested I make them. I like to because they don't take much yarn and I get to use my double pointed knitting needles since I knit them "In the round" Yay!

My partner has a scrubbie with cotton yarn almost done. I looked up some patterns on Ravelry and asked if he could make some for me. We are going to try a few different types of yarn to see what works best. Some recommended acrylics because they dry faster and are still machine washable. We are actually getting an acrylic/bamboo blend to try out also. Thank you all for the wonderful ideas :)
I'm glad you guys were inspired! I heard acrylic was easier to dry too, but to me it's a little scratchy. I have knitted with a bamboo/ acrylic blend yarns before and think they feel so soft! Good luck!

We just got 8 skeins of acrylic/bamboo blend to make some scrubbies with for the holidays :) That should keep us in stock of scrubbies for a while, lol.

Back