Wii

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachgurl

Reaction score
I finally find the Wii two player bundle in stock (Santa's Christmas present to the girls this year) :D . I couldn't find a two player bundle anywhere reputable ... Best Buy was sold out, WM, Circuit City... I was starting to get desperate. Found it .. pulled my husband aside and said "hey look, if we wait much longer, with the holidays soon approaching, there won't be one to buy" so we went ahead and got it. If anyone here has one, let me know what you and your kids think of it. I got them three games. The first is some Barbie Princess journey, the second one is Carnival Games, and the other one is Playground. Gosh, I hope they like it. I didn't know these things were so popular.

Santa stood in line for 2 days last year to get my kids a wii :roll: . I think they purposely make fewer wii's than they need to keep demand high.

They must because nobody had them and it's only September. I'm excited .. I hope they enjoy it.

Cooking Mama is a fun game. They actually read recipes & prepare a meal, chop veggies, bake, fry, presentation, the whole works.

I was looking at that one and of course the site had no description. I think I'm going to get that one for them next paycheck ... Mallory really likes to cook.

My 6 y/o son does too. I let both the kids get a mag at the grocery store last friday. My 10 y/o daughter got a teen mag, my son got good house keeping because it had fall recipes in it-LOL!

That's a good thing !!! Most of the males I know have no clue how to cook (or just simply have no desire to do so). That's awesome!

I LOVE my Wii! Got lucky last year when a shipment was being unpacked at Best Buy at 9:30PM after running all over town looking for one. I fell in love with the bowling game and 4X4 monster truck game at my cousins and had to have it. I went on vacation for a week and my father came over and swiped it so him and my mother (in their 60's I might add) could play the bowling game!
My personal favorites are Resident Evil 4 and Tomb Raider. I am addicted to it. Crazy, I know. Not for young kids though.
I have a12 stepson who loves guitar hero, of course.

I have the Carnival game. It is definitely fun however mine locks up while playing. Nintendo said I had to send them my game and Wii so they could fix it. I guess it is tagged as having problems. I decided just to deal with it than send it all back.
The Wii Play that came with the bundle is great for kids.
Happy Gaming!

Well we got it delivered today; OMG I love it. It's more like a Christmas present for mommy. It's not like your typical video game. I'm in complete disbelief!! It's fun and it's not like it takes you 24 years to learn the controls. Def. worth the money ... I think the girls will really like it :D

So, are you going to master all the games before the girls get a shot at it after Christmas, so you will have an unfair advantage (snicker)?

It is definitely not typical. YOU WILL LOVE IT and not be able to put it down. Get ready to fight with the girls over the controllers!

I'm gonna kick their 5 year old butts !! :lol: They're probably the only ones I could ever beat at a video game :cry:

Back