Quantcast

Why was my post removed?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

soapmage

Reaction score
I did a post in the CP section about a customized honey soap I'll be doing. I didn't think it was breaking any rules that I could think of. I'm not selling, didn't even post links, just photos. I'm totally confused and if it was removed, could someone please PM me with an explanation as to why?

lionprincess00

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assumed it was moved, but it appears gone. Maybe a glitch with the change over? Congrats btw!!!!!

soapmage

Reaction score
Thanks! What change over? Another post of mine went missing too. Did the site change?

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It was because it was far more to do with your business in general than with making cp soap. It was a thread that belonged in the general business section, but as you can't post there it would be deleted in that section

soapmage

Reaction score
Geez I'm sorry. I can't keep seem to keep up with what's allowed and what isn't. Again, my apologies.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Why was mine removed ?
You need to read the rules of each section before posting. You posted in the Business section which has the following rules:

1) SMF encourages active membership and requires a minimum of (50) posts & (3) months membership before posting.