Who's kicking BUTT?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I want to give up on etsy too because sales are not great. I've been on there for quite some time and the only things that sell are my samples. No one really buys regular sized soap that much?

Just about done there. I'm not re-listing products as they sell. Ready to move on. Etsy was good to me just recently started to turn south....
I'm going to have 2 distinct opposite lines of soap molds; a high quality, my normal TOG line and a super cheap line of lesser quality wood and no liners, and simple tops. I think it may work, we'll see :roll:

Ha! I never saw this post! Thanks for the link (AND post) Tab!

I have only been selling on Etsy for about a month, it is doing really well!

I HAVE to go back and agree with Tabitha about Etsy selling better than a personal website. My website NEVER moved this fast in the beginning.

Right now I am doing about 5 PIF (Pay It Forward) gifts a day! I figure it is a great way to bump sells into gear and they make me feel goood! Plus I add promo stuff to the PIF AND samples. :) I'm getting a lot of returning customers.

I'm getting back GREAT feedback!

How is everyone else doing on Etsy?

Here is some of the feedback I got:

"Really, it's a pleasure !
You don't sell crap, and your soap worth the money you ask for.
I bought a set of 4 Hello Kitty soap about three months ago... They were so small ! And I paid like... 8$USD, shipping inclued for them.

I'll do business with you again, that's for sure !"

Also, I wanted to add that BUYING on Etsy really helps sells! 100% of the money I make on Etsy I spend in other shops!

Back