WholesaleSupplies acquired Rustic Escentuals

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Wowza! WSP just acquired Rustic Escentuals? :secret:

I am not very sure how I feel about it though.

While I am happy Rustic Escentuals FOs will continue and I love WSP FOs and Customer Service, WSP just got even bigger and with size comes the propensity to tell the little guys like hobbyist to take it or lump it!

Oh well, we will see...

I wonder if we are able to still order from RE's website! Not sure because I feel like since WSP acquired them, that we won't be able to find RE's fragrance oils on WSP's website

I wonder if we are able to still order from RE's website! Not sure because I feel like since WSP acquired them, that we won't be able to find RE's fragrance oils on WSP's website

According to the email, customers would still be able to order from Rustic Escentual's website.

I have tried a few of RE fragrance oils and really liked them, but the shipping for me was just too much. So maybe a bright spot there. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with WSP. It sounds like it's a done deal though, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

I get the majority of my FOs from RE. It's going to be a real PITA if WSP changes them. And I have always appreciated how quick RE ships, I hope that doesn't change either.

Back