Wholesale Supplies Plus

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrrgg! Here I am, being good and saving up and you gotta post this? ;)

Going to take a looksee.... I will try to see what my temptation threshold is😁

Do you like ordering from them? I'm still researching the best place to order my supplies.

Do you like ordering from them? I'm still researching the best place to order my supplies.
I'm not sure if you were asking me, or asking in general, but I'll give you my thoughts. WSP has a wide variety of supplies, so in that respect, if you need a lot of different things it can be good. Their prices are quite high in comparison to other vendors, but become more in line when things are on sale. They offer free shipping, but charge a (I think) $5.95 handling fee. I look at that as a flat rate shipping cost. The quality of their products is good across the board in my experience. It's really hard to get the best price if you are only shopping with one vendor. Depending on what you need at any given time, WSP can be a good choice rather than paying shipping costs from multiple places.

I order from WSP, Nurture Soap Supplies, Elements Bath and Body and Fragrance Buddy most often. A couple of times a year from Bramble Berry and Majestic Mountain Sage. About once a year from Sweet Cakes. Some things come from Amazon, and I have just started ordering oils and butters that I know I can use up within a year from Soaper's Choice.

I've had incredible customer service from Micas and more.

I've had really good customer service from WSP and candle science too.

WSP has the highest prices of the three, but runs weekly sales that can bring the prices down to a more competitive range. Of the three companies, WSP has the largest selection of products . Of the three companies, WSP has the slowest shipping!

Latest posts

Back