Wholesale Supplies Plus shipping delays

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been so frustrated with WSP as of late and dearly wish several of my customer-favorite fragrances weren't reliant on their FOs. It's incredibly frustrating that they apparently have enough money to acquire all these other suppliers but not enough to address their fulfillment issues. Surely if they can afford these acquisitions, they can afford hiring bonuses and/or better wages for warehouse workers in order to bring more on board...argh.

Nearly every product I make uses Natrasorb and my most recent MYO order was horribly late, it threw off everything. :(
Why do you depend on Natrasorb, is it for balms? I ask because I have had it go moldy in anything other than anhydrous balms. IPM is a great product for cutting oiliness in balms, lotions, and scrubs which is not expensive if purchased for The Sage by the gallon.

Money is not necessarily the issue with hiring, the trend right now is Not to work, even contractors are having trouble hiring. We talked to the factory building our house, they have almost double wages and still cannot find reliable employees. I really think people are still hoping for more State and Gov bailouts if they keep filing for unemployment. (not trying to hijack this into a political issue). I am just trying to point out maybe WSP is just as frustrated, while I have never been a great fan of theirs I can certainly feel for them and every other company caught up in this mess.

did back order my "NEEM" oil.
I think that's a sign!!! Just Kidding!!! 🤪 :oops:
Makeyourown.buzz = WSP, you know that, right?
Yep! as soon as I paid for the order and got a notification for my payment to WSP! I was instantly disappointed. And I'm not too impressed with the FO I got with that order. It has a very strong chemical smell OOB. So we will see how a soap turns out.

I think that's a sign!!! Just Kidding!!! 🤪 :oops:

Yep! as soon as I paid for the order and got a notification for my payment to WSP! I was instantly disappointed. And I'm not too impressed with the FO I got with that order. It has a very strong chemical smell OOB. So we will see how a soap turns out.
Yeah some of their fragrance oils smell really weird but soap okay and some stay weird throughout I hope yours is the former.

Back