Wholesale Supplies Plus Sale - What to Expect?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I remember hearing about a massive sale last year but I can't find out how much they discount their FOs? (even looked at their FB announcement for last year but there was no info).

I need a few FOs and am wondering if it is worth waiting (especially as they will probably take a while to ship out or so I've heard).

Thanks!
Aline

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they will have another one this year - it was umm 10% off everything I think. But they were moving, so it may have been for that.

It took them about two weeks to ship my order if memory serves. So if they do have a big sale this year, just make sure you can live without the items you've ordered for a few weeks. Their FO best sellers went out of stock really quickly. Butters and oils went fast too.

dneruck

Reaction score
They have an inventory reduction sale scheduled for Dec 27-28 (check the coupons link on their page). I think it was as much as 30% off last time

dixiedragon

Reaction score
Shipping does take longer than usual, but it wasn't too bad. FOs go FAST - I suspect that some of their pricier/more popular FOs are deliberately listed as "out of stock". A lot of Christmas/Winter FOs will be on steep discount, I think.

Aline

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all! Probably worth the wait if it is 30% off. I know the June one was 25% so it could be...