Wholesale Supplies Plus Sale - what time does it start?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will start at midnight but does anyone know what time zone that is based on? I know that they are in Ohio but I don't want to presume anything...

Oh man they are having a sale? I just spent a ton there a few days ago lol

It looks like Sunday 12/27 and Monday 12/28. 30% off in stock items.

Y'all stay away from my B&B supplies and no one will get hurt. :)

I think it started at midnight last time. I want to say EST, but I'm not sure.

I need to put that on my calendar and put a string around my finger to remind me to look at the calendar.:)

Oh goody! Hopefully they'll still have a few of my fave FOs in stock that seem to have gone way up in price lately.

IrishLass :)

I contacted them and it is EST. I'm in Hawaii and wanted to order at midnight but I will be out till 10.30 pm (which is 3.30 am EST) so I am hoping I won't miss out. It's not fair.....!

Oh yes, the infamous waiting for a sale to take place - we have all been there:mrgreen:

Feel free to ignore me completely, just got a funny image in my head as I am reading this thread `cause I have nothing better to do right now...

I imagined all of you, in different parts of the world, sitting in front of your computers with shaky fingers hovering over the "BUY" button, ready to GO - as soon as the sale goes live. Shivering with anticipation sitting there while kids are running in the background playing with the dog, food in the oven, husbands/partners, asking "can we eat soon?", while they open the oven to try and sneak a bite of food before it is ready. Then end up burning themselves on the roof of the oven, and shouting out "honey, where`s the ointment, I can`t find it??", although it is right where it has been for the last 4 years. The bathtub is overflowing, the dryer is beeping because it hasn`t been emptied yet by the one who promised to do so, just after this other thing that was superduper important. Then someone is knocking on the door, but no one can hear it because the radio is really loud, and someone other than you decided to sing the whole chorus of Are you lonesome tonight, while doing some not so cool dance moves that was suppose to look like Fred Astaire, but looked more like Fred Flintstone, after a heavy night of bowling...

(A thousand apologies, people, I said you could ignore me, I have an overactive imagination...:oops:)

*Gracefull bowing out of the thread, tripping over the doorstep, smash into the door and chip a toth, step on a wet puddle of something iffy, flips and land flat on the floor `cause belt snapped and pants dropped down and landed around around the ancles, showing off the lovely granny-panties with the tiny, yellow daisies on them*.

End scene.

I`ll go and hide now...
http://www.soapmakingforum.com//no.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Oh yes, the infamous waiting for a sale to take place - we have all been there:mrgreen:

Feel free to ignore me completely, just got a funny image in my head as I am reading this thread `cause I have nothing better to do right now...

I imagined all of you, in different parts of the world, sitting in front of your computers with shaky fingers hovering over the "BUY" button, ready to GO - as soon as the sale goes live. Shivering with anticipation sitting there while kids are running in the background playing with the dog, food in the oven, husbands/partners, asking "can we eat soon?", while they open the oven to try and sneak a bite of food before it is ready. Then end up burning themselves on the roof of the oven, and shouting out "honey, where`s the ointment, I can`t find it??", although it is right where it has been for the last 4 years. The bathtub is overflowing, the dryer is beeping because it hasn`t been emptied yet by the one who promised to do so, just after this other thing that was superduper important. Then someone is knocking on the door, but no one can hear it because the radio is really loud, and someone other than you decided to sing the whole chorus of Are you lonesome tonight, while doing some not so cool dance moves that was suppose to look like Fred Astaire, but looked more like Fred Flintstone, after a heavy night of bowling...

(A thousand apologies, people, I said you could ignore me, I have an overactive imagination...:oops:)

*Gracefull bowing out of the thread, tripping over the doorstep, smash into the door and chip a toth, step on a wet puddle of something iffy, flips and land flat on the floor `cause belt snapped and pants dropped down and landed around around the ancles, showing off the lovely granny-panties with the tiny, yellow daisies on them*.

End scene.

I`ll go and hide now...
http://www.soapmakingforum.com//no.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Lol, for me it will play out like this.

Sitting on bed with the laptop in my lap. Pull up a new tab and check bank balance, then mumble bad words. Push the laptop off into the pile of blanket with a massive sigh. I need to pet something. Hunt down my poor kitty, and pull him into a unappreciated cuddle. Rub his head while I mummer baby talk, and he struggles to escape. "You like all my pretty smellies don't you, oh yes you do, you wittle putter kitty? You know if I didn't have to take care of you, I'd have more money for supplies, so you d#!$n well better appreciate me! Yell obscenities about his heritage as he finally struggles out of my arms.
Go back to my laptop. Maybe if I log in again the balance will change. Nope, still the same. Load shopping cart anyway, then talk aloud about how awesome it would be if I had This supply, oooo, or that one, in hope that my dear hubby will take pity on me and offer to fund this round.
Nope. Darn it, he's onto me! Remove a few items from cart add them back on, remove more, add more...
Well crap, maybe if I check my bank balance again. Nope, it hasn't changed in the last 5 minutes.
Oh well, I didn't want any supplies anyway! Close WSP tab and go watch YouTube.

It's on, people!

I got to my cart a few minutes early, but the olive oil pomace is already sold out. :-( I got everything else on my list, though. :-D

I think it started a little early. I logged on about 10 minutes early and I could already see the sale prices. Like Splendor said with pomice, the castor was not available either even though I had put it in my cart a couple days ago. Waaa! Well, I'm still happy, I got a T&S mold, another 1 lb mold (thanks to the monthly challenges), and some EOs I didn't have before. I'm good to go!

Missed on Shea Butter, Castor, Sodium Lactate, but still saved a ton on everything else. Didn't log in til 12:00 lesson learned.

The only thing I missed out on that Im bummed about is the SLSa, but I got the bubble up and most everything else on my list so woop woop! Thanks for the heads up on this thread :)

Woohoo. I got everything on my list at midnight. I thought I'd try out some of the bath teas and re stocked a bunch of supplies. I restrained myself and only got one FO as my freebie. It will be a total surprise since I didn't check reviews and just grabbed the first one.

Back