Who knows how to make soap spheres?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaoJonz

Reaction score
I'm looking for two or three sizes of perfectly round spheres. I found an ice tray that does 1" round spheres, but how to find smaller ones? I'm trying to make soap "bubbles"

The ice cube trays can be bought in different sizes that is what you need.I have just made some that are 1/2 inch in diameter and l also have the one inch and 3/4 inch size.If you drill out the holes a bit in the top it makes it a lot easier and you don't get the air gaps in the tops of the balls.Don't forget to use thick rubber bands to hold the two parts of the trays together or the soap will leak.

To Pops1: Where did you get those tiny molds? Please give me a website,phone number,or something.Thank You. :lol:

Thanks Pops! I've not seen nor can I find the smaller spheres. Do you have a source?

I am afraid my answer isn't going to help you,l bought mine secondhand in an opportunity shop here in Australia,l think you call them thrift shops.They were around in the 60-70s and its the kind of thing people throw out.I know you can buy bigger ones 2 inch size on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LARGE-ICE-BALLS- ... 563eeb6dfe
but l have never seen smaller ones on Ebay .Sorry l can't help more.

Latest posts

Back