Who is your favourite YT soaper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Teri from Tree Marie too, and how she explains maths. ;) I find her videos peaceful AND educational, not to mention beautiful.
My other all-time favorite is Handmade in Florida. Zahida doesn't post a lot, but I have gone back and watched her videos repeatedly.
She's one of my reasons why I started with soap, and she's a really kind person as well as helps the soap community.
My Play list of Favorite Soap Makers

I love watching holly from kapia mera soap...she has the most beautiful voice and her videos look so professional. And Ophelias soapery is amazing obviously, the music is awesome

I’ve been loving ‘I Dream In Soap’ lately.
Lisa is amazing. She explains the things you want to learn but can’t really find easily. She’s also thrifty, incredibly personable and talented.

I’m also enjoying ‘The Cheeky Goat‘ because I love her designs and it’s refreshing how real she keeps it when she’s soaping.

‘My Creamy Obsession’ is a complete other level of artistry. She’s mastered sculptured layer landscapes and the finished product is art. While stunning, It looks like a painstaking amount of work...

Awww you’ve gone and made my day!
(I’m Cheeky Goat Soapery)
I’m... painfully real. Like a messy disaster real, and I rarely re record my audio, so what you see is what you get while I was making the soap. 😂😅

My list includes Bee from Sorcery Soap, Lisa from I Dream in Soap (both are dear friends and I adore them and their clever minds)

Oh My Cattle’s is one I have not yet seen mentioned. Her work is fantastic!

For a good calm pour, Ophelia and Tree Marie are my go to’s. It’s soothing, precise, and enjoyable.

I started watching Soaping 101, and I appreciate their work.

I’ll watch Katie/ Royalty on occasion, I can appreciate her excellent entertainment factor, but it can be a little too exuberant and feels staged or weird. However, her numbers seem to belay that opinion on my part, so what do I know?? Lol 😂

Ditto on Tree Marie and Holly from Kapia Mera for relaxing, beautiful, and informative videos - no distractions, just great soaping and photography skills.

Lisa at I Dream in Soap is great for teaching about a variety of soap-related issues.

Yvonne Oh in Hong Kong makes beautiful soaps without the extra chatter.

Ione at Eve's Garden Soaps is so enjoyable to watch, with her happy colors, cheery voice, and deceptively simple-looking artistry. She shows us some of her "oops" moments, too, although somehow HER oopsies -unlike mine - still result in sale-quality soaps. 😂 Most of us who've tried her swirls know that she has a real gift that is not easily replicated.

Am I the only one who feels a little...intimidated? by how many soapers know each other? Makes me feel like I need to be more social or something, but how do you be like "HEY CAN WE BE FRIENDS BECAUSE SOAP?"

Because my so and other friends are probably REALLY tired of hearing me babble about soap. I need soap friends. LOL.

Am I the only one who feels a little...intimidated? by how many soapers know each other? Makes me feel like I need to be more social or something, but how do you be like "HEY CAN WE BE FRIENDS BECAUSE SOAP?"

Because my so and other friends are probably REALLY tired of hearing me babble about soap. I need soap friends. LOL.

Hahaha nobody wants to hear me talk soap anymore in my immediate circle. That’s why I come here lol
Have you done the Soap Challenge Club at all? I just signed up last month until the end of the year and it looks like a fun way to be creative and network a little. 😊

Hahaha nobody wants to hear me talk soap anymore in my immediate circle. That’s why I come here lol
Have you done the Soap Challenge Club at all? I just signed up last month until the end of the year and it looks like a fun way to be creative and network a little. 😊
Yeah, I did it last month (well the last three) but I don't think it's a good fit for me. The people are all very nice, but being a relatively new soapmaker i found it was stressful trying to make "entry worthy" batches when I'm still getting a feel for some basic techniques. And at my current level, i have ZERO chance to win. For community overall, i love it here (and it's free ;) )

It would be nice to meet other soapers in person but i'm not going to a convention or gathering any time soon, and I think I'm getting off topic now. :)

Latest posts

Back