Who is your favourite YT soaper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a few that I've tried to watch and then stop because they do dumb things like not wearing gloves (paraphrased from one gal "I don't need to because I have made a hundred batches of soap and I've never been burned" as a huge glob of soap batter goes flying onto her hand and she's rushing off to the sink...) or people who make their soap in glass.

Hear! hear! to "full of crap" and "dumb things" ... Like Soap Queen -- I'm always cringing over her Pyrex cups. Sorry, but IMNSHO, people with large audiences shouldn't be setting bad examples! ("oh, she does it all the time, so it's safe ...")

I adore: Pink Dahlia Soaps (OMG, the things that woman does with soap dough); Etsuko Watanabe; Katie Carson of Royalty Soaps; The Soap Gal; Soaping 101; From Grace to you, are the ones that spring to mind but I am sure there are others.

I only watch Holly and Katie. Tried Ariana but she is not my cup of tea and Yellow cottage kinda bores be cause she won't talk and listening to just music is also not my cup of tea.
I hate anything that is just music so I just turn the sound off and watch the video in silence to see what is going on.

I need to up my YT game, looks like I’m subscribed to Royalty Soaps, Ariane Arsenault, evesgardensoaps, vibrant soap, and soap queen, but I follow a few others on Instagram like soap.ish, does Tania have a YouTube? I definitely need to follow that, I love her work

Existem tantos profissionais talentosos na YT ... além dos listados, eu incluiria Oh 我 的 雙 牛 寶貝 兒 / Yvonne e Etsuko Watanabe.
There are so many talented professionals at YT ... in addition to those listed, I would include
Oh 我 的 雙 牛 寶貝 兒 / Yvonne and Etsuko Watanabe.

When I first started, I laughed out loud at a You Tube post when the guy emphasized how important it was to wear gloves -- and he wasn't wearing any gloves!! Just short-sleeve t-shirt and shorts! Yikes-kers!

Who started this post??!! ;) Now my weekend is totally lost....

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this site: https://www.lovinsoap.com/2017/01/20-soap-makers-youtube-dont-want-miss/ which I've saved to my favorites. I have discovered a couple soapers on there that I enjoy watching. Right now I'm watching a lot of the Vibrant Soap videos. But there are plenty of soapers to choose from.

A thought--- do any of the soapers on this forum have soapmaking videos on youtube?

I have to admit, I rarely watch any of the videos in their entirety. I often skip to the pour and then sometimes, if they are making a high top with lots of frosting and embeds, straight onto the cut.
I love watching that first slice. Its so exciting to see what is in the middle. :) Its my favorite part!

Janelle
That's exactly how I like to watch. I just cut to the chase. The pour, the swirl if there is one, ,, the swirl on top if they do it, but not if they do a high top, or piping, then the cut.

I like many of the ones listed above, but also Tree Marie

1. A Arsenault - La Fille de la Mer
( For melt and pour)
2. Dean Wilson
( For melt and pour & CP)
3. Teri Endsley with Tree Marie Soapworks
4. Yellow cottage soapery
(For piping)
5. Etsuko Watanabe

Not listed in any particular order...

I don't have any 'favorites' per se:

A&N's Suds-N-Such/BeScented
Ariane Arseualt
Aromatic Suds Soapery
Bath Nutts Farmhouse
Blossom and Birch Sopa
Bramble Berry
C-Light Soapery
Constance Wang
EdensSecret1
Elaine Wright
Ellen Ruth Soap
Envy Soap Works
Eves Garden Soaps
Fruits of a Loon
Future Primitive Soap
GypsyFae Creations
Handcrafted Soaps by Stiles
Handmade in Florida
Holly - Kapia Mera Soap
I'd Lather Be Soaping
Jan Garcia
KCK Soapery
Ladybug Lane Soaps
Meghan Ellott
Midnight Soap
Missouri River Soap
Oh我的雙牛寶貝兒/Yvonne
Ophelia's Soapery
P.S.
Petal Bath Boutiques
Rainbow Kangaroo
Royal Apple Betty
Royalty Soaps
Sarah Milroy
Shira Body
Silk Suds
SNIF Natural Soapmakers
Soapish
Soap Oaks Farm - Patrick
Soy and Shea
Spicy Giner's Soap
Spring Creek Bath Works
Thermal Mermaid
Tree Marie Soapworks
Vibrant Soap
White Milk Soap and Candles
Yellow Cottage Soapery

From Grace To You is the absolute sweetest.

The girl who does the teamarie soapworks videos is great too, and soaping 101 ladies are amazing. I love that their videos are geared towards a variety of skill level and that I always feel like they find a way to make the prettiest soap on a budget.

I really like brambleberry but I always feel like I'm going to want to make a soap that is going to cost me a kidney to make. :(

I have to admit, I rarely watch any of the videos in their entirety. I often skip to the pour and then sometimes, if they are making a high top with lots of frosting and embeds, straight onto the cut.
I love watching that first slice. Its so exciting to see what is in the middle. :) Its my favorite part!

Janelle

I always chuckle at the disappointed comments when a YouTuber doesn't do a cut of their soap. It's so cute and funny.

From Grace To You is the absolute sweetest.

The girl who does the teamarie soapworks videos is great too, and soaping 101 ladies are amazing. I love that their videos are geared towards a variety of skill level and that I always feel like they find a way to make the prettiest soap on a budget.

I really like brambleberry but I always feel like I'm going to want to make a soap that is going to cost me a kidney to make. :(

I always chuckle at the disappointed comments when a YouTuber doesn't do a cut of their soap. It's so cute and funny.

Watching a 20 to 30 minute video whilst the host is gabbing on and on is some time investment and to not show the end result is not cool.

Ophelia's Soapery is my hands down fav. No chatter, good view of the pour, always ends with a good cut & cleaned up bars. So satisfying!

But I love Kenny of Royal Apple Berry too because she's so real, & Royalty when I'm in the mood to handle the goofy. (I have 3 kids, 2 dogs, a goofball husband, & a demanding guinea pig, so sometimes I just cannot handle chatter & silliness.)

Oh, and Arianne Arsenault is just plain GOALS.

Back