Who is your favourite YT soaper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My youtube subscriptions have been reduced based on my boredom of seeing the same task done over and over (if I wanted mundane and boring, I'd record myself).

I've tried watching Royalty Soaps but watching goofy is not really my thing, along with the annoyance of people in their 20's who think they know EVERYTHING.

I love the soaps that Katie makes on Royalty soaps , but like GML said the goofiness is tiring and overshadows the cute soaps. I really like Ariane in Quebec. The professional quality of Brambleberry's videos make them nice to watch. I would like to hear of some other good channels to check out.

I watch cake makers and polymer clay artists. Not only are these soap artists talented and skilled, but also lovely people.

Some of my favorites:

SNOBLOVE Beauty
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzCaTjgYPD_MbpRH8oqclxQ
Avery Grey Soapery
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7CNeCcdPVLAovqTzfimWhw
Ophelia’s Soapery
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClN5CUhtWenxWs8eD0qGlkg
Tree Marie Soapworks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgPPsjskADvAL2r3fGtfneg
I would add Sorcery Soaps to the list. :)

I LOVE Katie Carson of Royalty Soaps

I also enjoy Arianne Arsenault of La file De la mer. She so inspires me to continue making “natural” soaps with awesome additives

I’ve really been getting into HerbN Eden! It’s a husband and wife couple that have really come a long way in their soap making/soap selling endeavors. And they have documented it ALL. So inspirational!

Ariane Arseualt & Royalty Soaps are what I watch most. I will have to search for some others that are mentioned here.

I LOVE Katie Carson of Royalty Soaps

I also enjoy Arianne Arsenault of La file De la mer. She so inspires me to continue making “natural” soaps with awesome additives

I’ve really been getting into HerbN Eden! It’s a husband and wife couple that have really come a long way in their soap making/soap selling endeavors. And they have documented it ALL. So inspirational!
And how could I forget Ellen Ruth Soap!

Ariane Arseualt & Royalty Soaps are what I watch most. I will have to search for some others that are mentioned here.
I Adore Karen of EdensSecret1, also. Thanks everyone for sharing so may of these that I had not come across. Off to go watch some YouTube.

I watch royalty soaps ALOT! Of course, I am still in my teens, so I like the goofy LOL! And she makes really cute soaps! Tree Marie soap works has super beautiful soaps! I really liked her activated charcoal with the gold mica line! But I don't want to copy it, so I may do a navy blue with gold. We will see. I like the soap queen! I watched a lady the other day who made a really cute cow soap! I have been planning on doing a cow soap so I searched it up, and hers came up! Desert cloud soapworks! Yeah, she had a really cute soap!

I see that soaping in glass is bad! OOOPS! i melt my oils in the microwave in a glass bowl! But then I transfer them to a plastic one to mix my lye in!

I’ve been loving ‘I Dream In Soap’ lately.
Lisa is amazing. She explains the things you want to learn but can’t really find easily. She’s also thrifty, incredibly personable and talented.

I’m also enjoying ‘The Cheeky Goat‘ because I love her designs and it’s refreshing how real she keeps it when she’s soaping.

‘My Creamy Obsession’ is a complete other level of artistry. She’s mastered sculptured layer landscapes and the finished product is art. While stunning, It looks like a painstaking amount of work...

I’ve been loving ‘I Dream In Soap’ lately.
Lisa is amazing. She explains the things you want to learn but can’t really find easily. She’s also thrifty, incredibly personable and talented.
Lisa from "I Dream in Soap" is my very favorite YT soap maker. She's so open to sharing tips and I'm a sucker for smarty pants people. She's got that endearing nerdy side that I can relate to.

Soap Gal is so much fun to watch. I learn a few things about her process, but not so much her soap making. And I have lots to learn about the business of being a soap maker, and find her lessons in that area hugely beneficial.

I LOVE Royalty Soaps. I have so much respect for Katie and what she has built. She is a HUGE resource for me on mixing colors and finding the right colors for a project. Is she silly? Yes, but I give her tons of respect for how vulnerable she allows herself to be in front of the camera. Plus, she's a book nerd (like me). If you look at some of her very first episodes, when she's a teenager making soap in her family's backyard shed, and see where she is now? The woman has solid business sense. I respect that.

I'm lukewarm on Tree Marie. If you're more interested in competing in challenges, she's your girl to watch. So I give her plenty respect for her painstaking approach to what she does create. I like people who aren't afraid to make a mess or be vulnerable.

Last edited:
Lisa from "I Dream in Soap" is my very favorite YT soap maker. She's so open to sharing tips and I'm a sucker for smarty pants people. She's got that endearing nerdy side that I can relate to.

Soap Gal is so much fun to watch. I learn a few things about her process, but not so much her soap making. And I have lots to learn about the business of being a soap maker, and find her lessons in that area hugely beneficial.

I LOVE Royalty Soaps. I have so much respect for Katie and what she has built. She is a HUGE resource for me on mixing colors and finding the right colors for a project. Is she silly? Yes, but I give her tons of respect for how vulnerable she allows herself to be in front of the camera. Plus, she's a book nerd (like me). If you look at some of her very first episodes, when she's a teenager making soap in her family's backyard shed, and see where she is now? The woman has solid business sense. I respect that.

My least favorite is Tree Marie. She sounds like she has the personality of sawdust. If you're more interested in competing in challenges, she's your girl to watch. So I give her plenty respect for her painstaking approach to what she does create. I like people who aren't afraid to make a mess or be vulnerable.
We are opposites. I dont NOT like Katie, but sometimes its too much lol. Shes super cute though. Just too high energy for me.

I love watching Tree Marie for her very informative method of teaching what she is doing.

Ophielia Soapworks is my all time fav

But there are lots here in this thread that i never heard of...going to start looking them up.

I really like how personable and sweet Katie Carson comes across. She is fun to watch from a pure entertainment standpoint.
I find myself thinking scrapey, scrapey my containey even when I'm cooking and using a spatula.

Janelle
Its funny you said that. Every time I scrap my bowl, I say it. Scrapy- scrapy my containy.

We are opposites. I dont NOT like Katie, but sometimes its too much lol. Shes super cute though. Just too high energy for me.
I think the social isolation I've felt these past handful of months has made me really susceptible to Katie's videos and her high-spiritedness. :D

And I shouldn't speak negatively of any YT soapers. I applaud them all for putting themselves out there.

Back