Who is your favourite YT soaper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She also has every possible professional piece of soaping equipment! And the HUGE sizes of micas - which I will never ever need to buy!

Oh wait....forgot my fave YT: Holly of Missouri River, Petals Bath Boutique, Malcolm Manners, Ione of Eve's Garden, Moonlit Soapworks.

I have too many to name them all, but here are a few off the top of my head -

Ariane Arsenault - La Fille de la Mer (I think that's who @Donee' was referring too)
Holly Bailey - Missouri River Soaps
Clyde Yoshida - Vibrant Soaps
Katie Carson - Royalty Soaps
Kenny the Messy Soaper - Royal Apple Berry Soaps
Yellow Cottage Soapery - (don't know her name)

And probably about 20 more that I watch on a regular basis to get inspiration from.

I love:
Ariane Arsenault - La Fille de la Mer
Ione of Eve's Garden Soaps
Kevin Devine of Devinely Designed
Katie Carson of Royalty Soaps

IrishLass :)

I forgot about Ione - love her too!
And I used to watch Kevin Devine all the time. I should again. I haven't since his mom passed away a couple years ago. I loved he would put her in some of his videos.

So far (not in any order): Soapish, Ione of Eve's Garden, Soaping 101, White Milk Soap and Candles, From Grace To You, and Lovin' Soap. I'll have to check out some of the ones you guys mentioned, too.

My subscribe list changes frequently as I find new soapers, and then try to determine if they're full of crap or not. There's a few that I've tried to watch and then stop because they do dumb things like not wearing gloves (paraphrased from one gal "I don't need to because I have made a hundred batches of soap and I've never been burned" as a huge glob of soap batter goes flying onto her hand and she's rushing off to the sink...) or people who make their soap in glass. I find myself forwarding through a lot of videos (even my own) because there's too much babble.

My current list:
Royalty Soaps
Ophelia's Soapery - she's my favorite, no talking!
Missouri River Soap
Renee Cormalis - Soaps for Love (she's new on my list so I haven't watched any yet)
Soaparista_Austria (some videos are dual translated in English/German, but I can follow the German enough to get the idea)
Sprinkled Clean Soapery (another new one on the list)
Canard Labs - infrequent posting but I do like what they put out
EvesGardenSoaps
Hippie Mumma Artisan Soap Billie
Malcom Manners
Micas and More
Silk Suds
Soapish
The Soap Gal
theorgelmeister aka the soap man

I like Katie Carson, Clyde Yoshida, Ariane Arsenault, and Etsuko Watanabe (even though I could never come close to the precision in which she pours her soap!).

I've watched most of those and then some, but since I focus on HP I can add to this growing list.

The Ultimate Guide to Hot Process Soap
Shalebrook Handcrafted Soap
Tina Moenck
C-Light Candles and Soap
HowToMakeSoap
Owl's Treasures, Inc.
EssentialSoap

Mind you these aren't favorites per se, and most times I listen with the volume off lol for reasons I am too polite to say in public haha

Now I'm off to search some videos you guys listed above.

I only watch Holly and Katie. Tried Ariana but she is not my cup of tea and Yellow cottage kinda bores be cause she won't talk and listening to just music is also not my cup of tea.

And give Uncle Bobs a try - he is this HUGE man with a HUGE beard and about 100 kids.

But most of these people _ especially La Fille De La Mere have been soaping for decades so have built up their studios. Makes me completely green with envy and I spend most of my time looking at the background shops.

Right - I'm hitting You Tube tonight and looking up all these ones I've never heard of!
@JanelleTrebuna - well hello there!
Careful now - you may need an intervention or rehab afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit, I rarely watch any of the videos in their entirety. I often skip to the pour and then sometimes, if they are making a high top with lots of frosting and embeds, straight onto the cut.
I love watching that first slice. Its so exciting to see what is in the middle. :) Its my favorite part!

Janelle

Latest posts

Back