Who is your best customer???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
I have talked to my mom about my soap making venture, a couple of times, I have sent her a few bars. Now she has turned into my best customer. she lives in another state and has quite a few female friends. I describe new scents to her and she wants them. I told her that I was putting together sample baskets and she wants like 20. You have to understand, my mom is on a fixed income and does a small side job. she is sending me checks almost every week "to keep me in business" WOW I am just so touched. She has never acted this way before. Maybe I am really onto something here :) Just thought I would share!

My whole family is my best customer especially grandpa. He loves my goatsmilk shave soap! My mother also has helped me on my journey a lot because I was never interested in anything else except making candles and soaps. I will lose sleep in order to make both! When you see your child excited and enthusiastic about something it makes them want to help.

Latest posts

Back