I hadn't been on Feingold.org yet, but I will certainly check them out in my searches. I have to agree with you about scent contamination. Most people's noses go dead to it rather quickly. I had a friend who started using 'unscented' detergent (which uses a masking scent). She didn't understand why I was still reacting to her detergent. Then she went on vacation for a couple of weeks with her inlaws. They used fragrance-free detergent, which she then used for two weeks. When she got home, she opened up her drawer (that had laundry in it with the masking scents), and it struck her strongly. She had to get away from it before she could smell it again. I have amazing, canary-like radar to scent chemicals. Blessing and a curse, I guess.