Who has a really good rose FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnez

What if I....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally found a rose mold that is both oval and has more than one cavity. Now I need a rose FO to make a nice soap for my lovely lady. I'm more than likely going to get more FOs to make an order worthwhile so any recs for other FOs would be greatly appreciated.

I've found a rose FO from New Directions Aromatics that is mixed with carnation-which is kinda cool since carnation is my SOs favorite flower. I really want a rose smell and am wondering if that goes through strong or is kinda in the "mix."

Ok guys thanks!

Are you looking for a traditional rose FO? Nature's Garden Fresh Cut Roses! It smells like the wild roses that grew along the road where I lived as a kid. It accelerates so plan accordingly.

Are you looking for a traditional rose FO? Nature's Garden Fresh Cut Roses! It smells like the wild roses that grew along the road where I lived as a kid. It accelerates so plan accordingly.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for! Intriguing, I will check the site out, thanks for sharing. :)

Not really worth saying because it's unavailable. But K & W had a Ramblin' Rose that was tops. They are now out of business. I wish I knew where it came from. I've never smelled another to compare. Expensive but didn't have to use very much.

Back