Who do you use?.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marghewitt

Reaction score
I am having a logo created for my business and am so excited! I want to switch to having my labels created professionally but don't have a clue who to contact. Any suggestions or referrals would be greatly appreciated?!!!!!

Last edited:
I've always used the same guy for my logo designs and I've had lots of businesses and web sites. He does a fantastic job. I paid around $200 for the logo and they're all original + he sends me all the formats I need for websites, etc. I absolutely love them and he's fast! If you want his email address just let me know! He's a graphic artist and computer 3D modeler.

He makes the designs and I print them out here...I have a really good printer for my other business.

I will probably make my Avatar my logo like you did when I pick one. If not I certainly will post it just to show when done. I can't wait! Good use of my bingo winnings. I also decided not to buy a Laser printer because the toner is just way to expensive to keep up with I think. My family will benefit with the rest of my winnings because I bought a picnic table, a badminton set, an outdoor fire pit and several lawn chairs instead. SMORES A COMING!

I will probably make my Avatar my logo like you did when I pick one. If not I certainly will post it just to show when done. I can't wait! Good use of my bingo winnings. I also decided not to buy a Laser printer because the toner is just way to expensive to keep up with I think. My family will benefit with the rest of my winnings because I bought a picnic table, a badminton set, an outdoor fire pit and several lawn chairs instead. SMORES A COMING!

Not trying to convince you to buy a laser printer, but I believe toner is less expensive than ink jet per page of printing. Also, ink jet colors will dry out if not used often, while laser toner cartridges will not.

Latest posts

Back