Who are your favorite youtube soapers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

kniquy

Reaction score
I would say I am fairly new to soaping (started back in January). I have watched brambleberry videos and I feel her professional videos are great to watch. I love watching the process and seeing the end product.

I am always in search of other youtubers who have great instructional videos and could provide additional ideas for soaping - whether it be use of oils, colorants or FO.

I haven't really come across any other good youtubers -- who do you like to watch? and if you want to add in a why you like them that is just a bonus!

Of course i love reading here and soaking up as much information as I can but sometimes I just like to watch and learn.

szaza

Reaction score
Oh I just love watching videos from Kapia Mera and from Grace to you! There are others but I can't remember the names right now[emoji6]

Iseleigh

Reaction score
Soaping 101 has informative posts. I haven't watched a ton of soaping vids though. The videos are straightforward and to the point.

Reaction score
Oh I just love watching videos from Kapia Mera and from Grace to you! There are others but I can't remember the names right now[emoji6]
. I totally agree!

These aren’t necessarily tutorials, but I also love watching Ariane Arsenault, Etsuko Watanabe, Marie Nadeau - who I think is incredibly creative, and Toni at White Milk Soap and Candles, especially when she makes layered soaps!

Last edited:

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the above mentioned youtubers. I especially like Kapia Mera's videos. Some that haven't been mentioned yet are Tree Marie (fairly new to videos, but I've loved Teri Endsley's soaps for a long time and her videos are informative). Vibrant Soap, Eve's Garden, Soapish (SMF member TVivian), Ophelia's Soapery, Yellow Cottage Soapery.

And of course our own @amd - A Misty Dimness Soap

Aleja

Reaction score
I watch a few, MO river soap, royaltysoaps, soap school, Ariane Arsenault (not sure if I spelled it properly) are some of my favs.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ariane Arsenault She's simply wonderful and such a graceful person to watch, and I love when she tests out soaping products. If it wasn't for one of her videos, I never would have heard about Vanyulay silicone molds, whose embed molds are awesome.....expensive, but awesome in both quality and realistic detail!

Eve's Garden Soaps I love, love, love her distinctive swirling style which produces such wispy and flower-like swirls! The soap in my profile pic was one of my first tries using her hanger swirling technique.

Royalty Soaps She's both fun/entertaining and informative! The first video of hers that I ever watched (which had me laughing and also got me hooked) was the one in which she gave 6 tips for newbies on surviving the soap community. lol

Kevin Devine I really like his calm, patient style. If it wasn't for his wonderfully detailed video taking you through the process of making your own silicone embed molds, I never would have been brave enough to try it myself.

IrishLass :)

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Royalty Soaps
Ariana Arsenault
Soaping 101
Soapqueen TV

With special mentions for spicy pinecone and humblebee & me both of whom I've looked at for tutorial reasons.

SoapWitch

Reaction score
I agree with many of those mentioned. Two more I follow but not mentioned are:

SnobLove : I have collaborated with Yvonne on a soap and her attention to detailed is outstanding - packaging, soap creation and the entire package was a delight to open and enjoy.
Edens Secrets : I've been watching Karen make soaps and bath products for years. She kind and I learn a lot not from what she says but from watching.

Reaction score
I will add a second vote for Tree Marie. If you have trouble with colorants clumping, watch to see how she mixes them with a palette knife. She also has a clever way for splitting her lye for a layered soap.