Who are your favorite Soap Making Supply places/persons?

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Been using Coconut from Big Lots since 2013. (recommendation from mentor)
I buy mine there, as well. With their coupons and free shipping, the price is the lowest of anywhere I've found.

Trinidad Kelly

Reaction score
Fragrance Oils - South FL Candle Supply, Molly's Soap and Basket Supplies (FB Group), Bramble Berry, Soapers Supplies, Studio Fragrance, TSW Oils, Porter Candle Supply, Scentsational Soaping Supplies, Be Scented, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Candle Makers Store, Nature's Garden, Nurture Soaps, Misty Magic Supplies (Group on FB), Rustic Escentuals, The Flaming Candle, Little Bees & Scents, Fine Fragrance Oil Society - Scent Memory Fragrance Oils, Midwest Fragrance Company, Sweet Cakes, Lonestar Candles, Indigo Fragrance, New York Scents, Northwood, Fragrance Buddy, Aromatic Apothecary Supplies. Wooden Wick, Wellington Fragrance, Candle Wic, Save on Scents, Northwood Candle Supply, Maple Street Candle Company, Just Scent, Virginia Candle Supply, The Common Scents, CL Made Scents, AAA Candle Supply, Cierra's Candle and Soap Making Supplies, Sozo Essentials, Starlight Wholesale, Elements Bath & Body.

Micas - Micas and More, Just Pigment, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Nurture Soap, Nature's Garden, TKB Trading, Mad Micas, Elements Bath & Body, Planet X Micas, Soap Box Micas, Be Scented, Workshop Heritage.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thank you all that keep adding to this list. It helps us and the members.

MelissaG

Owner and Creator at Silver Branch Soapworks
Reaction score
Its a problem for any industry right now. People do not want to work. I am not talking about people who can not work for medical reasons. People just dont want to work.
No, people don't want to work for other businesses, they want to work for themselves. Markets are much more full of vendors that I've ever seen. Personally, I'd rather stab a fork in my eye than work for anyone else. I can sleep when I want, say yes or no when I want, make choices to impact my business without passing it through someone else first, and little to no commute unless I choose. I'm not making a profit yet, but it's been worth every second of it. I don't have a boss anymore. And so long as I pay my taxes and abide by the law, I can do what I want. And, after everything that's happened in the last year, many many others have realized the same.

I should also remind that WSP has always had the slowest shipping of all the vendors with maybe the exception being Brambleberry. Lack of staffing isn't WSP's problem.

As to the question...

Try Soap Making With Lisa on Facebook, she is totally awesome. I've decided I'm going to buy from her unless it's something she doesn't carry. She has the most awesome and popular Apricot Peach fragrance. Everyone else has already mentioned others I buy from.

Last edited:

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Suppliers that haven't been mentioned:
Essential by Catalina ( California) - Containers, bases, sample sizes for personal use, men's grooming, FOs, lots of good stuff.

- Herbs, Teas, Spices for Natural Colorants and herbal infusions for balms & salves. The 4 oz. size is perfect. Buy at least 4 at a time to get the best shipping. I stock my spice shelf as well as my soap supplies.

Sun Pure Botanicals - Women-owned company in NM. Best prices on EOs.

Pure Fragrance Oils, (CA)

American Soy Organics - Soy wax