Who are you on Etsy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wintersnow

Reaction score
I am dying to try some of the soaps you all make. I mean, I can't stand it anymore I have to have some so pleeeeease tell me who you are on Etsy? Better yet, give me a link to your shop.

(not addicted to handmade soaps, nope, not me, I swear officer I don't know how that hemp soap got into my purse)

No soaps yet, but I do have my soy melts on mine. I'm still trying out M&P soap, so once I get one I deem "worthy" and once I get my new lovely mold from Paul to try, I'll have something up.

Epona's Melting Pot
eponasmeltingpot.etsy.com

(Or my craft one, navybluecrafts.etsy.com)

Soapmaker Man said:
My wife, Phyllis has a store where she sells her unique soap saver washcloths and bar sock saver. My soaps and lotions are going to be sold there too, along with creams & whipped body butters. It is;

TheSoapEmporium.etsy.com

Paul I tried to go to this one, but it said that it didn't exist. . .Or maybe it said that it wasn't a verified member

Ok Paul, this is weird...

Yup, thats it! Thanks Tab! Too much going on! I'm sure glad to have friends to help me out!

Paul...."I'm In The TOG House Now!" ,

You posted this but instead of it showing up as *your* post, I think you editted it into my post which is an obvious misuse of your mod powers-LOL :wink:

Tabitha said:
Ok Paul, this is weird...

Yup, thats it! Thanks Tab! Too much going on! I'm sure glad to have friends to help me out!

Paul...."I'm In The TOG House Now!" ,

You posted this but instead of it showing up as *your* post, I think you editted it into my post which is an obvious misuse of your mod powers-LOL :wink:

(From a post before. :oops: ) :oops: :oops: Yup, thats it! :lol: Thanks Tab! Too much going on! :) I'm sure glad to have friends to help me out! :lol: :lol:

I'm sure your right TAB, sorry, this past few days, well, my world is still rocking. :cry: My surgery date is 1 week from today, and I'm kinda getting a little frightened. I guess I'm just a basket-case right now. Thanks my friend for keeping me straight. 8)
I straigntened everything out, now. Mod powers, yeaaaa!
Paul....

dragonfly princess said:
Don't get your panties in a bunch Paul!!! We are all here for you!!!

KISS KISS

SAY IT WITH ME....SNIFFY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha HA Ha :lol: :lol: Thanks for making me laugh today my friend! It is such a fabulous feeling to have such a close "family" here at The Soap Making Forum!!!!
I really love you guys! ((((((HUGGS))))))

Paul...humbled by great friends here, and happy! :wink:

dragonfly princess said:
Don't get your panties in a bunch Paul!!! We are all here for you!!!

KISS KISS

SAY IT WITH ME....SNIFFY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CRACK ME UP! LMAO

Back