Whittany Who?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the 5" one for all my soaps with no problems.

But double-check with @violets2217 about the size of her soaps. She was the first one to ask Chass for a special order larger size (which is now a regular option).
@AliOop … I have the extra wide 5” Wild Platanica router. You have the 4” router. My tall & Skinny soaps are 4 to 4 1/2 inch tall usually unless I add frosting or embeds on top….

Do you think I could just get the 5" router? Would it work for both size soaps?
I definitely think it would work on all shapes and sizes of soaps. I even route my round bars!

PS… I do love my Wild Platanica router. It is my most favorite soaping tool/ toy ever!!!!

@AliOop … I have the extra wide 5” Wild Platanica router. You have the 4” router. My tall & Skinny soaps are 4 to 4 1/2 inch tall usually unless I add frosting or embeds on top….

I definitely think it would work on all shapes and sizes of soaps. I even route my round bars!

PS… I do love my Wild Platanica router. It is my most favorite soaping tool/ toy ever!!!!
Oops, thanks for clarifying that and correcting me! Yes, I have the smaller one and I love it, too! :)

Back