White Zinfandel Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: The soap is cut. Its a tan orangish kinda color.. it could be due to the FO mixtures.. but it did well..

So thanks everyone for the advice along the way...

Yes, boil the wine.. burning off the alcohol and it being still warm seemed to have helped.

smellitlikeitis said:
Update: The soap is cut. Its a tan orangish kinda color.. it could be due to the FO mixtures.. but it did well..

So thanks everyone for the advice along the way...

Yes, boil the wine.. burning off the alcohol and it being still warm seemed to have helped.

Are you going to post pics?

pink-north said:
Hey Mcleod, congratulations ! You'll be busy. I wish you all the best. :)

Hi Pink North...

thanks! it's my third, so I have some idea what I'm getting myself into! :shock: But it'll be busy, especially since I want to keep up the soaping and try to do a farmers market this summer. A cute baby on my hip might help my sales! :wink:

kelly

Dang Kelly, if I thought it would helps sales....I would think about having more kids :lol: Just kidding, I am already on to grandkids.....I only have one so far and he is six....do you think since he is so cute that maybe that would help my sales????? lol BTW - I'm a kelly too.

Latest posts

Back