White tea and ginger

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made this yesterday. Used squeeze bottles. Took FOREVER (3,500g of fats!!) and my right thumb kept cramping up. Not 100% how I’m going to cut it. Combined OT’s German Chamomile with BB’s White Tea and Ginger. Both very well behaved.

Past two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. It felt good to escape in my soaping dungeon/garage for a few hours (HOURS because of this pour!) to do something creative.

Today need to masterbatch lard/tallow blend and 50/50 lye solution. Also want to make a batch of foaming bath cookie things. I bought the recipe a while back and never got around to making them. Want to make a bunch to give to friends who have children for the holidays.

AA66C1D2-A9F3-4772-A5C3-7B438D6E4005.jpeg

Looking great! Anticipating the cut. So annoying when the thumb cramps up! If I forget my athritis medication, that happens to me just holding onto a water bottle or my tea cup. Last night after the rain began to pour, I had to slather on the Voltaren to get relief in the joints of 3 digits affected by surgeries over the past 2 years. Thankfully that stuff is great for releiving that kind of discomfort and it no longer requires a prescription in the US.
It’s a design I’ve always meant to do. @dibbles entry for the August challenge reminded me that it’s still in my list.

That’s right. I recall your hand surgery. Has it really been two years?

Back