Whipped soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinful7

Reaction score
Finally got around to working a batch of whipped soap, it is fragrances with mistletoe whisper (which reminds me of a spicy orange clove scent) and topped with orange peel. And of course waste not want not.. Some left over cupcakes and divinity sample drops

1411606489602.jpg

1411606540429.jpg

1411606552436.jpg

Ive never played with whipped soaps. what does it look like cut?

I dont have any cut at the moment, typically the colors end up fairly pastel and a lot lighter than regular cp. I will post pics once I get this batch cut

It is still a cp soap just the process is a little different

Cici don't mention cupcakes!! I have to make a ton of those tomorrow! Lol

Beautiful! How is it different than regular cp?

From what I've read, some of the differences are that you don't melt the hard oils, and you use a high percentage of hard oils! You whip them until they firm stiff peaks with a mixer(beaters), not the SB. You also chill the lye water and add slowly to the beaten oils. You have to continue to beat the mixture until you have stiff peaks again. It's supposed to float! And the batter will increase in size, so if your recipe is usually a 2lb recipe, you'd need need a bigger mold than a normal 2lb

Say, did you have a booth at an open air market in Anchorage about 3 summers ago? Think I bought soap from you! If it was you, I loved the soap!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making App....love this app!

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation April.
I don't think I have done any markets outside in Anchorage. Lots of indoor in Anchorage and indoor/outdoor in the valley. But either way I'm glad you enjoyed the soap you bought regardless of who made it.

I've also noticed it stays really white, that might be partially due to the room temperatures you work at.

I like how you managed the hanger?? swirl in there. Most of the whipped soaps because of the thickness have a plopped mixed effect. Nicely done!

Bwahahaha that is a accidental hangar swirl! Its actually a pour kind of like a tiger stripe and swirl a little with a chop stick :) anyways here is a picture of a small price I broke to show the air whipped into it.

1411682500264.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back