Whipped Room Temperature Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so neat! Hmm.... I have tips and bags from cake classes and wedding cakes.... this might just convince me I need to try cp... Of course, I'd need to get a seperate Kitchen Aid.

I love whipped soap, I have a friend who makes it, tho I have never tried making it myself... It's only draw back is that it doesn't last very long :cry:

I've got my lye/liquid cooling right now, and I'm gonna give it a go this afternoon......

Lane said:
I love whipped soap, I have a friend who makes it, tho I have never tried making it myself... It's only draw back is that it doesn't last very long :cry:

Do you think a bit of stearic acid or beeswax would help this..... to melt into the room temp oils and while it's still room temp use before it cools down to much....

I'm going to today. Instead the other day I tried making RTCP soap instead. LOL

But this looks pretty cool so I'm going to give it a go and see what it turns out like.....

Whipped soap was the first method I used. You have to make sure that your lye is REALLY cold, otherwise it will take all the air out of the whipped oils.

Also, line your mold really well, because it sticks. If you use dividers, oil them well. And cut as soon as it is firm enough, otherwise it crumbles.

Other than that, I liked it! It was a fun thing to try, and I felt less nervous with this method, rather than the instructions I had for CP, with making sure the temps were the same, etc.

Latest posts

Back