Whipped Body Butter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendlebee

Reaction score
I made a fluffy whipped body butter today. I used Shea butter, Coco Butter, Avocado oil, Grapeseed oil and a few other oils and whipped it up with some Arrowroot Powder. I got the idea from youtube, a "KathleenJ". I used Coco Butter instead of Mango Butter and added extra nutritive oils. Does anybody have suggestions of what essential oils go well with the coco butter?

I really like orange EO with cocoa butter -- chocolate orange!
But yes, vanilla could also be nice.
Oh I like that! Chocolate/Orange! I want to try that in my next batch - I've already put in a mix of Coriander, Orange and a wee bit 'o Lavender. It smell ok. Not excited about it. Wish I had peppermint to see if it would balance these. I don't have any cacao or coffee absolutes either yet. That will be for another batch. I made this one a small - 3, 4 oz jars batch. The Arrowroot powder I have to say is amazing! So silky - non greasy. Never experienced a lotion like this before!

I added more Orange EO to one jar of my Whipped Body Butter and it really smells good, even on top of the already added EO's of Coriander and Lavender! Thank you for the suggestion!

I really like orange EO with cocoa butter -- chocolate orange!
But yes, vanilla could also be nice.

Back