Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenJ

Reaction score
So I’ve been making whipped body butters for years and i have a few go to recipes that i use and I tried 2 techniques which require (cooling phase) I pop my oils in the fridge or freezer to quicken up the cooling process then whip until perfect consistency.
Im curious if there is another way of doing this without having to do that?!
I use
Shea butter
Mangobutter
Coco butter
Coconut oil
Hemp oil

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

That recipe and technique worked great but i forgot to mention i also have bees wax in my recipe and I had to melt that with the cocoa butter. But I must be doing something wrong
My butter isn’t whipping. It’s too liquidity?! Please help!? I’ve whipped for 10 min nothing happen so i popped it in the fridge. Then rewhipped it. Still nothing.?! I’m i using too many heavy butters or oils? I think i have a solution but i would love an input (maybe i just have to lower the percentage of oils down so it doesn’t weigh the butters down?! ). Also Does anyone recommend a starch? To keep the whip fluffy?

You have to keep cooling and then whipping. I would try whipping the soft stuff a bit , add the melted, mix by hand , freeze, whip freeze whip.

Long process. That is why I don't use CB in mine. Just Shea and an oil.
I will be trying the No melt whip this time.

Latest posts

Back