Whipped Body Butter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I tried the whipped body butter without melting down the ingredients too much (See here) - trouble is, the shea was still pretty solid so I had to squidge some lumps with a fork and even then there are some time lumps still in there. Still, the MIL and The Admirable Lady are getting one, which leaves these 3 for gifting. No doubt they'll find good homes very shortly.

21eba8c5ddabacba15f5f2ba8256b85f.jpg

Eta - a picture helps, in the photo section!

Cool! Much easier than melting then cooling everything. I wonder if it hold up better since it has never been melted.

Do you have a powerful mixer? I'm not sure my cheapy one that's devoted to soaping endeavors would be able to fully mix without melting first.

BTW: I love your book cover!

Do you have a powerful mixer? I'm not sure my cheapy one that's devoted to soaping endeavors would be able to fully mix without melting first.

BTW: I love your book cover!

When I saw it I knew it had to be my recipe book! Mine isn't that powerful - the oils should be around room temperature cow butter texture anyway, so if you can make shortbread mix you can make the body butter. My Shea was still too hard [emoji33]

Every time you post a picture of your whipped body butter, I get the urge to make some. It looks luscious.

You should! The ladies in my life love it

Cool! Much easier than melting then cooling everything. I wonder if it hold up better since it has never been melted.

That would be interesting to see. It was quite hot here today and will be for a while, so they are in a colder room for storage and we'll see how it goes

Back