Which Nag Champa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Can anyone give me their experience with Nag Champa from Nature's Garden. I want to start ordering larger FO bottles, so was planning a Nature's Garden purchase. In the past I ordered Nag Champa from WSP and was wondering if anyone has tried both?

Nag Champa Testing

When I did fragrance oil testing of different companies nag champa my panel tested the FO's from BB, NGC, WSP, candle makers, and SGS and ranked them. BB came out on top (all preferred this one) with NGC and WSP tied then SGS and candlemakers last. I find that both the NGC and WSP are close with the NGC being a weaker scent at .8oz ppo then WSP after cure. They both smelled relatively similar, it was a strength issue. IMO if you use from NGC bump up the usage amount to 1 oz ppo.

Thank you! That is exactly what I needed to know. I have used the WSP at .70 and it is strong at six weeks. The price at BB is reasonable, so I may wait till I have a few other things I need from them.

BB Nag Champa

You are very welcome :smile: If you can, I would use the BB version. I am not a big fan of nag champa personally, but I even liked it.

Back