Which fragrance would be closest to Olay's White Strawberry (ISO)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumn O.

Reaction score
So i'm obsessed with olay's white strawberry and mint soaps, but I'd rather just make my own since it's drying to me, plus I want to make things besides soap with a similar fragrance. If anyone knows what i'm talking about it's like that sweet, artificial 90's strawberry scent you'd see in a lot of old kid's stuff. It's exactly like the stylin' strawberry fragrance bath and body works had years back in their glittery stuff for girls. I know there's a lot of strawberry oils on the market but I don't want a realistic smelling strawberry fragrance, if that makes sense. Anyone know any suggestions?

Have you checked the review chart yet? I’m not a strawberry kind of girl but there should be a few reviews to give you an idea where to look

When I'm looking for a particular fragrance, I go to fragrance supplier websites and search. When I find something promising, I read the reviews. There are a lot of dupes out there and others that just happen to smell the same as a brand-named scent. You won't really know until you try some yourself, though. Everyone's nose is different. I did find a strawberry mint FO at bulk apothecary: https://www.bulkapothecary.com/prod...agrance-flavor/flavor/strawberry-mint-flavor/

Latest posts

Back