Where's that BB sale?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that one doesn't do it for you on the smokey scent, check out Smoke and Mirrors from MO. It's a masculine smokey scent. NG Cracklin Birch is awesome with a more woody/lightly smokey scent to it.

Mad Oils? You want me to order one stinking bottle of fo from MO and pay for all that shipping??? Do you really think that's a wise idea??? :twisted:
I mean, the only sensible thing to do would be order some new micas to go with it - right? To justify the shipping cost of course!

I'm finding I'm more of a mica ho than and fo ho. I want one of every mica color before I move on other types!

Mad Oils? You want me to order one stinking bottle of fo from MO and pay for all that shipping??? Do you really think that's a wise idea??? :twisted:
I mean, the only sensible thing to do would be order some new micas to go with it - right? To justify the shipping cost of course!

I'm finding I'm more of a mica ho than and fo ho. I want one of every mica color before I move on other types!

And this is EXACTLY why I don't browse soap supply websites. Because I can't just look. And I can't just order one thing because that's plain silly lol. Especially from some place that I know takes a long time to ship. Because I "might as well order x now. I'll probably be wanting it by the time this order gets here"
I went to Nurture for the first time because everyone recommended their Really Red mica. I ended up with 6 micas and a bottle of SL. Sigh.

Back