Where's my 2nd page?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Birdie

Reaction score
When I go into thread that has a 2nd page I can never get to it. How come:?:

Tabitha

Reaction score
At the very bottom of the page (or nearly) it should say "goto page 1,2,3,4,etc7y6". Do you see that?

Lane

Reaction score
I'm having problems also...It will say there are 45 new posts and when I go to view them, it will only show me the first page and there is no "next" link Or page number links :(

Tabitha

Reaction score
I have had a glitch like that twice in the past 3 months & both times they cleared themselves up in a day's time. I thought I was loosing my mind. Esp since everyone else could see it but me.

Becky

Reaction score
Lane said:
I'm having problems also...It will say there are 45 new posts and when I go to view them, it will only show me the first page and there is no "next" link Or page number links :(
Something to remember, is that is not necessarily 45 posts to 45 different subjects. A lot of threads will have had multiple posts made to them.

Lane

Reaction score
Becky said:
Lane said:
Something to remember, is that is not necessarily 45 posts to 45 different subjects. A lot of threads will have had multiple posts made to them.
WOOHOO! Thanks! :)oops: )

Latest posts