Where to purchase EO

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

gsc

Reaction score
I am shopping for some EO and was wondering if anyone can recommend good quality companies that have reasonable prices. Has anyone purchase any on Ebay?

Obsidian

Reaction score
I buy most my FO/EO from brambleberry, natures garden or WSP. I wouldn't buy from ebay, who knows what they may be mixed with or what the quality is like.

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score
I second the brambleberry or WSP, I have bought from Ebay and got extremely substandard essential oils and at least one smells heavily of industrial solvents

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
WSP, Natures Garden or Soap Making Resource

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have even gotten good EOs (NOW brand) locally from GNC before I started ordering them from soaping places like WSP. Very spendy, but good EOs.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Besides those mentioned above, Liberty Natural and Eden Botanical are two companies that I use.

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Now, you can find good EO's on Amazon, and the sample packs look like a fabulous deal. Until you realize that each sample is like 10 ml and I typically use around 10-12 ml per lb of soap, so each sample wont even scent one tiny batch.

Todd_in_Minnesota

Reaction score
I've had good luck with a company local to me called Wyndmere Naturals. Their prices are not the lowest, but they have personal relations with all their EO suppliers and provide extremely predictable oils.

Latest posts