Where to get supplies in NYC?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepixie12

Reaction score
Hi All,

Are there any New Yorkers out there? Does anyone know where I can get a MP kit or bases in NYC?

I cant find anything, does Michaels sell these?

Thanks!
:)

i've seen them at hobby lobby, and i think Michael's, but they are not the best.

if you're fine with that, it's cool.

however, if you want the best soap, you'd probably be better off steering clear of them. i can't remember the name of the brand everyone recommends. hopefully this post can bump you to the top again, so someone who knows can answer :p

Thanks ladies! I ended up ordering online too, but the shipping for this stuff is crazy!!!! More than the soap! lol

that's for sure (unfortunately)!

that's why you shop around and make BIG orders :lol:

Where are you in NYC? I have a few things I am looking to sell/trade if you're interested? At least it will save you on shipping lol

I am in NY and I order online for my fo's or eo's. I go to WalMart for my oils and ordered my molds from Ebay. I used to do m/p and bought the Michaels m/p and was not happy with it. So, I orderd online and loved it. Much better quality and clarity. Fast shipping and great customer service too.
Here is where I bought my m/p base and it was very comparable compared to other online sites:
www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com

candice19 said:
Where are you in NYC? I have a few things I am looking to sell/trade if you're interested? At least it will save you on shipping lol

Hey! I live in Astoria, Queens but work in Manhattan. Where are you?

littlepixie12 said:
candice19 said:

Hey! I live in Astoria, Queens but work in Manhattan. Where are you?
I'll PM you :)

Just to let you know, michael's is opening up a store near me in manhattan 97th-100st. I'm excited lots of jewelry items in that store.

Back