Where to find Palm Oil & PKO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Reaction score
Newbie here, made 3 - 3lb batches of CP Soap and I am another addict to join this forum. Can someone tell me a name brand of Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil. I know where to buy this online, but can this be purchased in the grocery store? If so, I would like a name brand and have my corner store order me a case. Thanks so much everyone!!! Kat

I use Spectrum palm oil. It is called organic shortening but the ingredients are 100% palm oil. My grocer doesnt have it but my health food store does. It is about 6.50 for 24 oz.

The closest big City to me would be Jacksonville Florida. They do have an organic store called Native Sun. Close to where I used to live actually. But everything in there is quite expensive. I actually went in there looking for lye.....going to an organic health food store looking for poison :D sounds funny huh? They didn't have....BTW. I think since this addiction is taking over my candle room, I might need to place an order online, because I also need PKO. There also is a soap making store in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, I think its called PVB Shoppe. That is 1 1/2 hour drive from where I live. Need to call and compare prices - including the arm/leg $ of gas. I am not discounting anything in my recipes, I need the time to play with the soap for a while before I get as superior all you very talented ppl. But I need it soon, these are xmas gifts for soon to be very clean family & friends.

Back