Where to find BTMS?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eepa

Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations where to buy BTMS in Europe?

I've usually bought all my ingredients from The Soap Kitchen but they have geared toward larger scale selling now than before and many things are sold in too big packages for me. I only make creams, toners, shampoos etc for myself and rarely for my family. So buying 500 g of BTSM is just not an option. I bought 100 g last time and that was 3 years ago and I still have little left... And the same problem is with several other things too.

I've checked Swift Craft Monkeys blog, I've searched here and I've combed through about a dozen online shops and so far only found two places. A Canadian soap ingredient shop and another UK based place. Canada is a bad option because I need to pay VAT when the package arrives so that's extra 24% on top of everything else. And the UK one does have BTMS but not some other things that are also a problem with Soap Kitchen at the moment. And after Brexit I need to find non-UK based shop anyway. So, any ideas where to look?

I live in Finland.

Yes, Gracefruit was the one I mentioned in my post. They might do it for me this year but after Brexit UK is most likely not an option anymore due to VAT and toll payments. So I'm trying to find European, non-UK place.

has anyone found another EU supplier? I have been looking into Netherlands shops, but I believe they are expensive compared to UK and the US

I did finally find a couple. One is Finnish one, www.limepop.fi but that probable not gonna work for you as their website is only in Finnish and they seem to deliver only to Finland or Baltic countries. Other one is German place, www.dragonspice.de. Their website is only in German but using Google chrome translation option, I could use the site without any problems. Postage was about 13 euros no matter how much you order so not too bad, especially if you order a lot, like I tend to do. =P

Latest posts

Back